Reflective supervision is an important component of effective Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation. In this podcast, Dr. Sherryl Scott Heller discusses three essential components of reflective supervision: reflection, collaboration, and regularity; and provides examples about how this practice improves the skills of IECMH Consultants. Dr. Heller is an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Tulane University and a leader in the field of reflective supervision. This podcast is 18 minutes.
- Building Blocks for Designing an IECMHC Program
- Archived 2018 Rural Behavioral Health Webinars Series
- 2019 Perinatal Mental Health Free Webinar Series offered by Maternal Mental Health NOW
- New Podcast Supporting IECMH Consultants through Reflective Supervision
- New Webinar Video Supporting Families Affected by Opioids and Other Substance Use Disorders Through IECMHC